deviceTRUST provides the central contextual platform for enterprises, enabling users to work with their digital workspace from any location, with any device, over any network and at any time, giving IT departments all the information and control they need to meet all security, compliance and regulatory requirements.
Our mission is to enable companies to provide their employees with secure digital workspaces that meet the requirements of a hybrid work environment with continuously evaluated and data-driven security.
In doing so, we assess the context of the device, such as security state, location, network connections, and other elements as a Contextual Security factor for authorization.
We achieve this by creating a secure central platform in which the context is always available, using it in all technology platforms for conditional access.
deviceTRUST was founded in 2016 in Darmstadt / Germany by three experienced veterans in the IT and virtualization market to innovatively enable the ever-growing needs for secure and flexible digital workspaces.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Chief Sales Officer (CSO)
Chief Development Officer (CDO)
- deviceTRUST Named an IGEL Ready Partner of the Year for Customer Experience in EMEA 2022
- New messaging - Zero Trust requires device trust
- Participation in the Step USA program, incl. a delegation trip to plan US entry
- Further strong growth despite a tense economic situation
- First US customers
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) (Entra ID) support
- Extension of the functionalities to physical end devices
- Brand redesign
- Second US patent granted
- 100,000+ active users
- Further seed funding from Hessen Kapital I and Technologiefonds Hessen GmbH
- Support for Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) platforms
- Corporate Office - Moving into HUB31 / Darmstadt
- First US patent granted
- Support for new platforms such as IGEL OS, eLux and macOS
- First seed financing from High-Tech Gründerfonds
- The first employees start
- Foundation of deviceTRUST GmbH
- 2 patents filed in the USA for the core technology
- First software version for Windows and iOS available