- To secure the virtual workspaces, screen savers are activated within the user sessions after e.g. 10 minutes of idle time.If a user is in a meeting room, the activation time for the screen saver is very often too short, because, for example, longer discussions are held with the participants during a presentation.
- The user is forced to unlock the screen saver by entering a password during the meeting.
- In virtual workspaces today, there is no possibility to dynamically adjust the activation time of the screensaver.
With deviceTRUST's contextual security, companies can dynamically adjust the activation period of the screensaver according to the location of the device:
- Users now dynamically receive a screensaver configuration within the virtual workspace that meets their requirements.
- At the same time, the company's security requirements are still met.