- Printing in virtual workspace environments still poses a great challenge, because employees work on different devices and locations within the company building.
- For employees, the default printer is defined based on their role. Documents are therefore often not printed on the printer closest to the employee.
- As a result, the employee does not receive the required document, and documents containing personal data may be printed on the wrong printer.
With deviceTRUST's contextual security, companies have the option of defining both the available network printers and standard printers within the virtual workspace according to the location of the end device:
- deviceTRUST enables the location of the device to be clearly identified when accessing the virtual workspace.
- Based on this identification, the available network and default printers are dynamically defined when logging on and reconnecting.
- Users therefore always use the nearest available printer.