- Employees of external partners and suppliers should have access to applications and resources that are provided in the virtual workspace of the company.
- Depending on the classification and confidentiality of the data within the applications, the corresponding security, compliance and regulatory requirements must be met during access.
- The devices are unknown to the company's IT department, and apart from the role of the user, no further information is available that would enable applications and resources to be made available to external partners in accordance with the specifications.
With deviceTRUST's contextual security, companies have the possibility to make applications and resources available to external partners via the virtual workspace in accordance with the specifications:
- deviceTRUST enables a compliance check of the device used by employees of external partners without having to manage these devices. This means that access is only permitted if the device meets all security and compliance requirements.
- This compliance check can be individually adapted to the various requirements of the company. Information about the used device, the used network connection and the location is available.