- The administration and maintenance of central IT systems, such as databases, file servers or mail systems, is carried out by company employees or external service providers.
- The systems are usually accessed via a Microsoft RDP remote connection that is established from various devices.
- With Microsoft RDP remote connections, there is no information available about the used device, the security status of the device, the used network connection or the location of the administrator.
- Since these are mission-critical systems, access must always be made according to the security and compliance requirements of the company.
With deviceTRUST's contextual security, companies can grant administrators and external service providers fast and cost-efficient access to backend servers while complying with all security requirements:
- deviceTRUST enables administrators to perform a compliance check of the devices used without having to manage these devices. Access is only granted if the device meets all security and compliance requirements.
- This compliance check can be individually adapted to the various requirements of the company. Information about the used device, the used network connection and the location is available.