- Many industries, such as healthcare, insurance, government, and finance, have strict compliance and regulatory requirements for accessing virtual workspaces and the applications available within them.
- These regulations clearly define which applications may be used in which access scenarios.
- For example, it must be possible to differentiate between internal and external access, access from different countries, network security or the device used.
- The role of the user is not sufficient to implement these requirements according to the specifications.
With deviceTRUST's contextual security, companies can implement access to applications within the virtual workspace in accordance with compliance and regulatory requirements:
- deviceTRUST makes it very easy to provide different access scenarios within a virtual workspace.
- The control of application access is not only carried out during login and reconnection, but also during the session runtime.
- The application usage is logged in a compliant and audit-proof manner.