We are very proud to announce that deviceTRUST version 17.1 is now available. With this major release, the range of functions and the available context information has been significantly increased. In this way, deviceTRUST makes it possible to use the context of the device as well as the user cross-platform and thus to fulfill the security, compliance and regulatory requirements placed on a modern and flexible digital workspace!
The following functionality has been added in this release:
- Microsoft AppLocker Integration – Dynamic configuration of the Microsoft AppLocker based on the context of the device, e. g. to comply with licensing requirements.
- Application Termination – Close or terminate running applications when context changes occur.
- Double-hop Support – All contextual information is available in all user sessions.
- New Triggers – Two new triggers to perform defined actions: Desktop Starting and Desktop Ready.
- Multilingual support – All user messages available in the deviceTRUST configuration can be displayed multilingual.
New context properties of the device:
- Windows Update Status – Detailed information about the status of Windows updates, including which security updates are missing on the endpoint.
- Windows Defender Status – All status information of Windows Defender including real-time detected threads.
- Additional Windows Firewall Informationen – Name and timestamp of the security components.
- More Windows Action Center Informationen – Name and timestamp of the security components.
- Logical and mapped drives – Number and type of connected logical and mapped drives.
- Carrier Informationen – Network operator with which the mobile phone SIM is registered (for iOS devices).
- Additional region information – Language of the keyboard and keyboard layouts.
- Outgoing Connection – The DNS and IP address of the outgoing connection established by the remoting client.
In addition, the onboarding of iOS devices has been improved considerably in the new version.